- Guidelines to Re-Opening Your Business
- Stand for Small - Small Business Resources
- New Work Travel Guidelines
- TSA Guidelines
- Follow the Bee County & Beeville Office of Emergency Management on Facebook for announcements
- Click here to download a PDF informational about COVID-19.
- Click here to view the CDC Website
- Coronavirus Response Toolkit
- Better Business Bureau - Protecting your business from COVID-19
- World Health Organization on COVID-19
- US Chamber Small Business Guide & Checklist for Coronavirus Emergency Loans
- Constant Contact Small Business Action Plans
- Learn about Comfort Food Care Packages
- IRS - Coronavirus Tax Relief for Businesses and Tax-Exempt Entities
- Social Distancing Scoreboard
Loans, Grants, & More
- Choose "Apply Online"
- Download listed business forms
- Complete the necessary forms
- Upload the forms via print & scan (or print completed forms and see mailing instructions)
- Instructional webinars are available.
Support Our Local Restaurants
Connect with the Public
Open to the public?
Let the public know your safety protocols - use these free signs to inform them of the new safety guidelines:
Staying connected to your community can be difficult while self isolating, that's why we've put together this graphic to help!
Keep Connected with Coworkers, Friends, & Family
Help the kiddos say thanks to the essential workers out there & download our coloring book. Pages can be submitted back to the chamber to post on our Facebook page & you can hang them in your windows for all the workers to see!
Now, more than ever, the business community needs your support. The Bee County Chamber of Commerce is launching a Gift Card Incentive Program to encourage customers to support local businesses by purchasing gift cards. We hope this initiative will provide companies with much-needed revenue during this uncertain time.
The Gift Card Incentive Program is open to all Bee County businesses who have gift card purchasing options.
Want to register your business? Scroll down & use our submission form below!
*Notice: Some businesses participating in this program may not resume regular operations for a period of time and therefore you will be unable to redeem any purchases until that time. Any transaction made via this page is between the individual and the business they are purchasing from. The Bee County Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for any inability to redeem purchases made.
Alamo Lumber Co.- Alamo Hardware
400 S Washington